~ notes from an uncommon journey ~

It's All Very Overwhelming

Sometimes when I look at the sheer size of all the stuff I have to work through, it overwhelms me. (Well, duh...why do you think I've done barely anything about it for so long?) I'm not saying I won't work on it after all or that my commitment is wavering--it's just...easy to get discouraged.

I know, I know, "take it one step at a time." Well, that's easier said than done, especially if you know what all the steps are, and I'm not sure I do. Oh I know what some of the "big" ones are, but breaking it all down into little ones...right now I got nothin'.

Having said that, next time I'm going to write about some things in my life that already bring me (some measure of) happiness. Stay tuned.

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment Policy: Please keep all comments respectful. If they are critical, please make them constructive as well. Any comments deemed to be attacking, hateful, or trollish will be deleted.

© A Road Less Traveled

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig