~ notes from an uncommon journey ~

My Happy-Makers Part 1

Here's a couple of the things that already bring me a certain amount of happiness:
  • Singing. The very act of singing (unless I'm messing up, lol) makes me feel happy. When I'm up there, and I'm "in good voice," when I'm singing really well, and when others are enjoying it...I'm happy.
  • bareMinerals (the products) and Bare Escentuals (the company). Those who know me very well at all are quite familiar with my love for both--I don't want to bore any of them, so I'll nutshell it: The bareMinerals products I love because most of them are 100% natural, and they work great...which I believed before I started working for the company. And doing that has actually helped me emotionally, because when I started working there I was still in so much grief (from the passing of my fiance) and depression (practically life long from a number of sources--see the first post) that everything seemed "dark" to me. But going a few times a week to a place with a cheerful and fun atmosphere and working with awesome ladies helped ME be more cheerful and fun. Plus I got to help other women look and feel more beautiful and become a makeup artist in the process. Rock on!
So I guess those are the two biggies, as they pop right to mind when I think about this...but I'm sure there are more (hence the "Part 1"). Will add others as they occur to me!

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment Policy: Please keep all comments respectful. If they are critical, please make them constructive as well. Any comments deemed to be attacking, hateful, or trollish will be deleted.

© A Road Less Traveled

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig