For a while now, I've had the urge to blog about a wider variety of topics than the title and scope of this blog cover. So--I've decided to expand it! And as a result, soon this blog will have a new name, a new domain (site address), and, to mark the change, a new design.
The new name will be A Road Less Traveled. As far as the new address, well--you've found it! And since most who come to this blog do so through links on Facebook and Twitter, which will continue to auto-post, getting to it will still be easy. The old domain (conniesprojectreclaim.blogspot.com) will display a link to this one.
So--what will I be writing about? Topics may include but will not be limited to:
- reclaiming my life--I certainly won't be abandoning that topic. Speaking of which, all existing posts on this topic will have an additional "Project: Reclaim" tag added to them (meaning it'll show up in the tag cloud on the upper
rightleft--and you can click on the tag to see all those posts if you're interested). For that matter all future posts on this topic will be tagged so, as well.
- communications--language, grammar, typography
- culture--books, music, movies, TV
- adventures in Christian faith and doubt--including spiritual abuse, Independent Fundamental Baptist-ness, disillusionment
- grief and loss--including widowhood and unwedded widowhood
- emotional and physical health
- makeup and skincare
- music--as in my adventures in doing music
- photography--my own and others'
- relationships and singleness