~ notes from an uncommon journey ~

#ThingsYouCanDo (During #COVID19 Pandemic): A Series

So the thought occurred to me recently that I could perhaps be of help during the #COVID19 #pandemic by sharing what I'll call "Things You Can Do."

Often when times are tough, the crisis in and of itself is bad enough. But what makes it even worse are feelings like fear, anxiety, and helplessness that accompany it. And now we are social distancing, which while necessary, brings its own set of challenges.

However, having concrete things that we can do can help us feel better, which can help us better navigate these challenging times.

So in the spirit of using my skills to help others...I'm pretty good at looking things up online, writing, and using social media, so I thought, why not find and share...things you can do? Things you can do to respond to the pandemic, to take care of yourself and others, to help fill your/others' days if that's now a need. Things like that.

I plan to post at least one thing/set of things per day for the foreseeable future. When I use sources, I will use trustworthy ones and cite/link to them. When I'm sharing opinion or hearsay, I will label it as such.

I'll hashtag all such posts with #ThingsYouCanDo. (So if you ever want to see all the posts so far, just click on the hashtag link.) They'll be public, and you're free to share them.

How does that sound?

First (substantive) post coming soon.

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment Policy: Please keep all comments respectful. If they are critical, please make them constructive as well. Any comments deemed to be attacking, hateful, or trollish will be deleted.

© A Road Less Traveled

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig